Two-time NCAA Champion Kanji Oyama signs with GymCrew Talent Management. Oyama, a seven time All-America is a U.S. National team member who trains at the United States Olympic Training Center. He is currently preparing to compete for Team USA at the Pan American Championships in Lima, Peru September 11th-16th.
“We are excited to have Kanji join GymCrew. We are honored to have the opportunity to manage such an incredible athlete and great ambassador for the sport of gymnastics.” Says talent manager Kerry Adderly.
- U.S. National Team Member
- 7-Time All-America (Oklahoma)
- 2-Time NCAA Champion
- 2016 U.S. Olympic Trials Competitor
- 2016 NCAA All-Around Silver Medalist
- 2016 NCAA Floor Silver Medalist
- 2017 Guimaraes International Tournament, Guimaraes, Portugal – Gold Medal Team
- 2016 Joaquim Blume Memorial, Barcelona, Spain – All-Around Bronze Medalist
View this post on Instagram